Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Moving with a newborn!

amother

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 9:56 am
my husband is starting a new job and IYH I am moving out of town this summer, the house we are buying is only available 3 days before he starts his job...and I am due with my 3rd baby three weelks before the move...I have a 4 yr old and two yr old and IYH a newborn..dont know anyone in this town and trying to find a camp for my tow older kids but not sure because moving at a funny time so they might be home until the school year starts, I could get a nurse but that doesn't really help me with my two older ones who are very shy and clingy to me ..help!..im so nervous any tips???

oodlesofnoodles

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:21 am
Do you mind sharing where you'll be moving? Maybe someone from there will be able to help.

SingALong

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 11:41 am
Can you contact the local shul that you will join in new place? Maybe they have a yahoo group or online message board. Or someone from shul office can give you info on ay groups/day camps. Call the school they're going to in September, see if they can recommend a day camp, or if the school has a day camp.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating