Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Edison, NJ- frum blocks?

newyorkmom

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 9:02 pm
I would like to search for houses for sale online in the "frum" area of Edison. Can anyone let me know names of blocks/roads or addresses to help guide me in my search? Also, is there any particular area with younger families with young kids?

amother

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 10:01 pm
Haven't lived there for a bit, but the Twin Brooks area including area extending toward the Aguda. The area might have extended some more, but that is for sure ok area. (ie the part of Edison which borders Highland Park).

rachelbg

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 10:13 pm
The "Edison" you want (and I say that because Edison is huge, just the part next to Highland Park) would be inside the perimeters of River Road, Columbia (heading toward Plainfield Ave), and basically anything off of Raritain Ave / Woodbridge Ave in between. Looking for a more concentrated area? Look for anything off of North 8th Ave. Just know that near North 8th houses get much more expensive.

newyorkmom

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 10:34 pm
thank u!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating