Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Have you ever...

MuppetLover

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 2:57 pm
Used IMAMOTHER to tell a family member something.
EX: this situation that you put in wasnt right, etc?

amother

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 9:18 pm
my sister once posted an issue she had with me, and I recognized the story on Imamother as being me. we corresponded back and forth through amother, until we finally switched to emails, and eventually resolved the issue.

while this story had a positive ending, I also did the same thing to another sister and it was terrible. she still hasnt forgiven me for talking about her on imamother.
so I think it depends on what type of sister you have.

I took it well, but I am also an easy to get along with type of person.
my sister did not take it well, and she is that type to get angry for little reason.

proceed with extreme caution.

amother

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 9:30 pm
having a sister on imamother keeps me from posting too much of my personal stuff. which I know I shouldnt be posting anyway but probably would if she wasnt going to be reading it. so for me, having a sister on imamother keeps me out of trouble.
but no, I wouldnt communicate like that with her here, I'd take it to email or the phone.

flowerpower

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 10:20 pm
Nopes!!!!!

nicole81

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 10:25 pm
No! What a silly idea. Direct communication is a lost art amongst some...

DrMom

Post Fri, May 03 2013, 1:14 am
Not that I know of.

invisiblecircus

Post Fri, May 03 2013, 2:01 am
amother wrote:
my sister once posted an issue she had with me, and I recognized the story on Imamother as being me. we corresponded back and forth through amother, until we finally switched to emails, and eventually resolved the issue.

while this story had a positive ending, I also did the same thing to another sister and it was terrible. she still hasnt forgiven me for talking about her on imamother.
so I think it depends on what type of sister you have.

I took it well, but I am also an easy to get along with type of person.
my sister did not take it well, and she is that type to get angry for little reason.

proceed with extreme caution.

You've just done it again!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette