Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Odd places to put things

greenfire

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 11:59 am
so I am in the habit of opening a top desk drawer to put my breakfast plate in whilst I type on the computer ... the coffee goes on the desk ... coffee

today I opened said drawer and found yesterday's plate ~ rotflmm@o Silly

what's your odd place to put things ?

yo'ma

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 12:36 pm
It seems like for the rest of my family, I put everything in a very odd place...where it belongs Exploding anger !!!!!

greenfire

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 7:53 pm
yo'ma wrote:
It seems like for the rest of my family, I put everything in a very odd place...where it belongs Exploding anger !!!!!

rotflmm@o ... yeah when things are where they belong we have the most trouble finding them as well ... but I am guilty too

mummiedearest

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 8:33 pm
things go on the radiator pretty often. as a teen I used to have a filing system for my books: if I was actively in middle of it, the book would be on one side of the bed, slotted between the bed frame and mattress. if I had finished it fairly recently, it was on the other side, again, between frame and mattress. if it was finished within the last six months but not as recently, it was under the bed. I knew exactly where the books were, and I was often in middle of four books at a time. then they'd line that side of the bed. it drove my mother nuts Smile

I have a section of my freezer set aside for spare batteries.

I keep herbal tea bags in my linen closet. the closet smells delicious.

I'm sure I could think of some other odd storage places. there is a method to the madness, though.

Lady Godiva

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 9:37 pm
I've caught myself putting milk in the pantry more than once. Good thing I caught myself...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics