Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Victoria Gardens Monsey

tiger88

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 6:26 am
hi ,
looking info abt Victoria Gardens Monsey
what type of ppl live there
how much is the rent
is it child friendly
do apt come furnished
any info would be appreciated
thanks

spinkles

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 10:03 am
Lived there 10 years ago so don't have up to date info, but I can tell you the apartments aren't furnished. It was child friendly when we lived there. Plenty of kids. There are all kinds of people there.

MMEC123

Post Wed, May 08 2013, 12:14 pm
All types. Yes child friendly- playgrounds, lots of grass and lots of kids. Not furnished.

naturalmom5

Post Wed, May 08 2013, 2:32 pm
Husb lived there 30 years ago,was nice.
Now it looks run down on the outside .
Very congested

mandr

Post Wed, May 08 2013, 3:39 pm
I live there now. It's a beautiful place to live. We don't have children yet. My sister lived there for the first ten years of their marriage, with 3 kids, and she loved the place too. It's very well maintained. The buildings just got new carpeting and restaining of the wooden banisters, and a new paint job. They mow the lawns all the time and there is no garbage littering the place. It's very clean. The only problemo is that many apartments' kitchens weren't redone in YEARS and they are falling apart. We put in a new kitchen (just cabinets because they supplied new appliances like fridge, oven, sinks, counter-tops, dishwasher) because I just need a nice kitchen! I cook a lot. Anyway, what else would you like to know?

amother

Post Wed, May 08 2013, 6:36 pm
my sis lives there with her one toddler. she has a 2-bedroom, 2-bath... the bedrooms are nice sized but the kitchen is tiny. however, I think it's a great place to start. she hasn't had many complaints, bh... the people are nice, but you won't make friends unless you really try and push yourself.

mandr

Post Thu, May 09 2013, 10:32 am
They have many different layouts for apartments. So for example, the poster above said her sis has a tiny kitchen, but my kitchen is very nice-sized. Everyone comments how big it is for a one bedroom apartment. So they really vary. If you call the office, you can arrange for a tour to see a few different styles of apartments.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating