Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Seeking overseas clothing manufacturer

amother

Post Sun, May 19 2013, 1:35 am
Does anyone know of a reliable clothing manufacturer overseas? Do I need to travel there? Is there an agent I can contact here in the U.S.?

How do I ship my prototype there? How do they ship the goods to me?

vet techy

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 12:06 am
I am actually looking for one also. I will tell you just to be very careful who you get. You dont say what you are manufacturing and which country you want to do it in. Also be careful at the hidden costs that will catch you by surprise like customs and shipping. This is why I do my manufacturing in the states.

To answer your questions you could sent your prototype to the manufacturer or you could give them a picture and they will make one for you and send it to you for your approval. As far as shipping it is either UPS or fedex but that is usually up to them. Also be aware that they usually want a large order not just a few pieces.

PM me if you want more info.

amother

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 12:10 am
If this is your first time dealing with manufacturing overseas I would highly recommend that you do so with a manufacturing/importing broker company. There are some trustworthy companies in the Brooklyn area.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics