Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Whats the name of newish burger place in manhattan supposed

balibusta

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 7:35 pm
What's the name of burger place in manhattan-newish supposed to b good..maybe near solo.
any reviews on it?

Cookies n Cream

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 7:36 pm
Amsterdam Burger?
It's not really near Solo though.

pesek zman

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 7:37 pm
I live in Manhattan and don't know of a new burger place near Solo. There's a burger place on the UWS called Amsterdam Burger Co but it's not that new (about a year old) There's another burger place coming soon to the UWS (Gotham Burger) but its not open yet. (Does that help?)

balibusta

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 8:55 pm
guess some1 mixed up and not near solo(sorry for confusion).. What were your experience with Amsterdam burger place..guess probably that 1 thx!

pesek zman

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 9:25 pm
Haven't tried it. I find it a bit expensive for what it is. But I've heard from others that its good (though I doubt it's worth making a special trip for)

Cookies n Cream

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 10:19 pm
Food is great. Same owner as MIke's Bistro.

passaicmom

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 11:30 pm
I had a chicken sandwich and is was delicious, and the home made jarred drinks are great.

balibusta

Post Thu, May 23 2013, 9:36 am
Funny question do they have while wheat rolls too???

syrima

Post Thu, May 23 2013, 10:13 am
you probably don't mean this place, but Ladino is a newish grill place at Columbus Circle.
We went there and the food was awesome!

Ladino tapas and grill

Clarissa

Post Thu, May 23 2013, 10:33 am
Can I just say that we were broken-hearted when Mike's changed from milchig to fleishig? My husband and kids used to go to Mikes for pizza all the time. We haven't been to the burger place. I gave my older son money to go one day but it was too expensive.

pesek zman

Post Thu, May 23 2013, 10:53 am
Clarissa wrote:
Can I just say that we were broken-hearted when Mike's changed from milchig to fleishig? My husband and kids used to go to Mikes for pizza all the time. We haven't been to the burger place. I gave my older son money to go one day but it was too expensive.

while I'm not 'broken hearted' Wink I totally agree. I wish it would change back!

Lani22

Post Thu, May 23 2013, 12:18 pm
I miss mikes pizza also :-(
we tried amsterdam burger twice and while the food is yummy it is way overpriced.....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries