Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Pediatric Feeding clinic

amother

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 8:06 pm
I need a feeding clinic in the Long Island, NYC area. We're due to start at Mary's in October but can't wait that long. I'd do Either patient or outpatient. My daughter is refusing to eat & making herself throw up.

Thanks for all ideas

amother

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 8:32 pm
Have you tried Rusk in manhattan?

bnm

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 8:39 pm
I think all feeding clinics have a waiting list Sad we didn't go to a clinic, we started out with a feeding therapist and B"H saw enough progress there not to have to continue further.

amother

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 9:09 pm
Thank you. I need something more local as its a daily trip, I work full time and family members would need to assist. The city is too hard

bnm

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 9:22 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you. I need something more local as its a daily trip, I work full time and family members would need to assist. The city is too hard

would you prefer something inpatient?

bnm

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 9:25 pm
https://www.facebook.com/group.....1102/

elisheva25

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 10:16 pm
From my research ...St.Mary is the best one. They all all all have waiting lists. We got accepted to st Mary's but than we postponed starting due to diff circumstances...and Lo and behold ..BH...our son started making some progress at home. So I totally don't know if situation..but maybe it's worth it to wait till October. And also you can hire a private feeding therapist to come to your house..but it costs $$$. Just want to tell you hang in there it really is tough. We struggled like I can't even to describe how with our son till we saw a drop of improvement ..and he is now 4.5 years old.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children