Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What size do you wear?I feel so fat!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

gold21

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 4:16 pm
5 foot 2, size 4

Newlywed

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 3:42 pm
I'm 5'2 and I range between size 0 -2- 4 (my baby is 7 months old) I fit into most of my pre-pregnancy clothes. B"H!!

S.Shcwartz

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 8:44 pm
5'2. I got a weird problem. Pple looking at me would swear I was a 6-8 but I'm actually a 12-14....no one believes me..

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 9:09 pm
At best I've been size 8 at just under 5' and I've looked great. Although I'm tiny my bone structure isn't tiny (not large, but not tiny either) so I'm the best at around 125 lbs. At size 12 where I've most usually resided since I was a kallah I look okay. Size 8 might be a dream of the past though but I still have high hopes for size 10. Right now I'm a size 12-14

Jabberwocky

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 7:45 pm
not sure if im 5'8" or 5'9" but currently am size 12 (2nd baby is 4months.) Prepregnancies I was 6-8, sigh

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 7:51 pm
5'8 size 10. pre-pregnancy was size 6-8; still trying to get back there.

Nicole

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 8:25 pm
Prepregnancy- 5'3'' size 10. Post baby- (still 5'3'') size 6. I know. WEIRD. I attribute it to the fact that my whole pregnancy I craved PROTEIN and healthy things. I never wanted to pig out on chips- well, hardly ever. Now on the other hand.... I can't stop eating chocolate!!! (hormones... they're crazy things...)

Ruchel

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 11:42 am
Ruchel wrote:
8 for 5'10''. Well, pre pregnancy. I hope I'll go back to the same size when it will be over.

I'm officially back at pre pregnancy size as my weight has been going away on its own (I only have 1 kilo to go). I cant believe it myself. My preg clothes are already packed away from the closet for next time with G-d's help. I cant say if it is caused by nursing, by luck (?), or because apparently I have a bad anemia and tiredness. So yeah. I cannot say my waist is as slim as before though, and I have an extra something (fat? skin?) on the belly, definitely not flat...

dr pepper

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 11:46 am
Ruchel wrote:
Ruchel wrote:
8 for 5'10''. Well, pre pregnancy. I hope I'll go back to the same size when it will be over.

I'm officially back at pre pregnancy size as my weight has been going away on its own (I only have 1 kilo to go). I cant believe it myself. My preg clothes are already packed away from the closet for next time with G-d's help. I cant say if it is caused by nursing, by luck (?), or because apparently I have a bad anemia and tiredness. So yeah. I cannot say my waist is as slim as before though, and I have an extra something (fat? skin?) on the belly, definitely not flat...

You're actually the same size? You're very lucky! After I gave birth, even though I weighed the same as before, my hips were wider and all the extra flabby skin from the belly baby still made me a size larger.

MommyLuv

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:05 pm
I have a closet of clothes from size 4 to size 12 shock
Right now I am about a 6. Very Happy

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:12 pm
I think that I'm probably a 6.
I'm 5' and weigh 116 (down from 133!)

amother

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:20 pm
I once heard a bubby say to a young new mother who was complaninig about her weight,
"Nu, its better like this, your husband needs something to hold on to!"

Ruchel

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:28 pm
dr pepper wrote:
Ruchel wrote:
Ruchel wrote:

You're actually the same size? You're very lucky! After I gave birth, even though I weighed the same as before, my hips were wider and all the extra flabby skin from the belly baby still made me a size larger.

The extra belly would definitely make me gain a size if my skirts hadn't always been large there (my hips need a much bigger size than my waist because they're not thin so I buy a size 8, they wouldnt enter a smaller size while my waist could have), now my skirts just don't fall on my hips constantly LOL I'm under the impression that I have lost mainly on thighs and hips, where I could never lose before. I've heard it is because of nursing, who knows...

gold21

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:56 pm
Quote:
So yeah. I cannot say my waist is as slim as before though, and I have an extra something (fat? skin?) on the belly, definitely not flat...

yeah after losing the pregnancy weight I also had some extra skin on my stomach. it goes away on its own...the stomach muscles and skin is stretched out after pregnancy and sometimes takes a while to get back to original form...it took me a good 4 months for the stomach to flatten completely! but yes it happens eventually. the stomach really does get back to itself...even though I never would have believed it in the beginning of my postpardum experience...I was like " am I gonna have this bulge forever?! Twisted Evil "

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 2:19 pm
I do. DD is 17 1/2 .

suomynona

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 5:56 am
DefyGravity wrote:
I think that I'm probably a 6.
I'm 5' and weigh 116 (down from 133!)

Can I ask how you did it and how long it took you? That's exactly how much I weigh and and that's exactly what I'd like to weigh.
I'm 5'2".

Jo

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 6:45 am
I am under 5' and am a UK size 8 (I think that's US 4-6)
Probably helped through not having had a post-preg belly to deal with.
I weigh around 100lb

amother

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 7:40 am
Quote:
yeah after losing the pregnancy weight I also had some extra skin on my stomach. it goes away on its own...the stomach muscles and skin is stretched out after pregnancy and sometimes takes a while to get back to original form...it took me a good 4 months for the stomach to flatten completely! but yes it happens eventually. the stomach really does get back to itself...even though I never would have believed it in the beginning of my postpardum experience...I was like " am I gonna have this bulge forever?! "

You're fortunate. Mine never went away after my first pregnancy. I have a little drape of belly skin which is just gross. And then after the twins it got worse. Even when I've lost weight it is still there - the loose skin. I talked to my doctor about it, and he said that some people's skin never bounces back and that the only thing to do is have plastic surgery to remove the excess skin when I'm finished having babies.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 7:56 am
gold21 wrote:
Quote:
So yeah. I cannot say my waist is as slim as before though, and I have an extra something (fat? skin?) on the belly, definitely not flat...

yeah after losing the pregnancy weight I also had some extra skin on my stomach. it goes away on its own...the stomach muscles and skin is stretched out after pregnancy and sometimes takes a while to get back to original form...it took me a good 4 months for the stomach to flatten completely! but yes it happens eventually. the stomach really does get back to itself...even though I never would have believed it in the beginning of my postpardum experience...I was like " am I gonna have this bulge forever?! Twisted Evil "

good news for me! LOL

yersp

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 9:04 am
10-12 depending on style of skirts.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics