Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
SlimFast

amother

Post Thu, Jun 13 2013, 3:35 pm
Has anyone ever tried slimfast? the 3-2-1- plan? I am thinking of trying it and want to see if anyone has any experience with it.
thanks!

amother

Post Thu, Jun 13 2013, 3:40 pm
yes I did it as a single girl who was not very overweight but could loose 10lbs. not perfectly (supper was often more then recommended) but even just following the basic idea I lost.

my sister lost alot on it- keeping it perfectly or close to it. She was more overweight.

DH and I drink their shakes for breakfast. and when we have run out of the powder and we eat cereal or something else we find we start gaining. but otherwise it keeps the lbs steady for us.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 13 2013, 4:35 pm
op here:
how quickly did you lose the weight?
Also, you only do the breakfast shakes? I am looking into doing the shakes, snacks and meal bars.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 13 2013, 5:42 pm
currently I only do the breakfast shakes to keep my weight steady.

At a time I did the whole kaboodle just my suppers were not kept to their recommended calorie counts, but were whatever my mother made. I lost about 10lb over a couple months and then kept it steady-but thats all I needed to lose at the time.

my sister lost much more (20-30) and she did all of it. (shakes, suppers, snacks). She was on it for about 6 months I think. maybe a little more.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 18 2013, 9:50 pm
I wish it wasn't OU-D Sad

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jun 19 2013, 7:01 am
Slimfast is like the ancestor of all those diets. I don't know if it's kosher. There are very efficient AND kosher (by ingredient, or even with hechsher) things nowadays.

amother

Post Wed, Jun 19 2013, 8:16 am
Most slimfast products are ou-d.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise