Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Excercise clothes

shirtsandskirts

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 1:36 pm
Where can I buy excercise pants and bra that aren't too expensive?Also want pants that can be good for pregnancy and regular, so preferably something with a tie waist

Runner18

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 2:01 pm
Ive done well at Target

amother

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 3:47 pm
Try target or Burlington.
But the bra, it depends how big you are but I'm a D and I've found that its worth it to invest more into a sturdy fitted sports bra than buy a cheap one that I'm bouncing out of when I jump.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 4:12 pm
Modell's. TJ Maxx. Century 21.

Teacup9

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 5:07 pm
Old Navy, Target, and other brands like Champion and what not sold at sporting good stores as well as brand name for less stores and department stores have a fold over style pant waist that I like for pregnancy, much better than draw string. They come in all styles, boot leg, tapered legging, capri, etc.

amother

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 6:00 pm
I am a DD and I but my sports bras for aerobics from Sears. Regular sports bras for the elliptical machine and weight lifting I buy from Walmart.

raizy@b

Post Fri, Jul 05 2013, 6:38 pm
I don't generally shop at kohls, but they have an awesome selection of exercise gear which has lasted me for several yrs now.

MyTimeNow

Post Mon, Jul 08 2013, 8:39 pm
I like Modell's for pants, but buy high-quality bras. I prefer Moving Comfort for bras, & tanks, too.

Tzippora

Post Mon, Jul 08 2013, 8:44 pm
Moving Comfort Fiona and Juno are fantastic bras.

I do TJ Maxx and Target for running pants, but you can also check runningwarehouse.com.

fiddle

Post Tue, Jul 09 2013, 2:51 am
old navy. and the foldover yoga pants are good for maternity and regular
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise