Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Toys/games for a 5 and a 3 year old boy

sleepwalking

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 5:28 am
My kids have so much toys already and they play with almost nothing Mad . I have clicks, thousand cars, duplo. I bought them a car from playmobil, they played with it for about a week and all the pieces are lost! Crying . Please give me ideas what you think they will like!!

TIA!!

smilethere

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 6:52 am
I have loads of toys but they don't play with them!!
I do find though that clics are the only things they use. If I sit down with them and together we make stuff, they can then do it on their own for the next 2 weeks. (Short bursts of time only)

3 little 1s

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 7:21 am
I know it sounds simple but a ball (or 3) keeps them going for a while, in the garden. Aside from that, dressing up is a hit in my house.

chanar

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 9:02 am
I have 2 boys the same ages and their all time favorite you (clics don't get looked at over here) is magnatiles. They are very expensive, I bought it for chanuka for my boys, but it's an educational toy and my boys can spend hours with it. To be honest there hasn't been a day since I bought it that they haven't played with it. Good luck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children