Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Help! My cellphone is on speakerphone!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 6:47 pm
My son was playing with my phone (before I saw him) and managed to touch the right buttons to get it on speakerphone! Now, I can't fix it! I went through an online manuel but they didn't say anything about this feature. It's an LG phone. Does anyone know how to fix it? It's driving me crazy!

su7kids

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 6:50 pm
call your provider.

withhumor

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 7:01 pm
What’s the model? Maybe he pressed the button in a way that it cannot be un-pressed? Do you even know where the button is?

Tefila

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 8:03 pm
There should be a menu with one of the buttons that you can click. I rarely if ever look at the instructions embarrassed just press buttons yourself how wrong can you go. As long as u don't slam it in frustration Hatzlacha Smile

Pickle Lady

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 8:13 pm
I have an LG now and an old one. I my old one it was above the OK button there was a button that looked like a speaker. press that and it should go away. Also turn the phone on then off that can sometimes clear it. Try that. On my new LG its the button that says CLR with a speaker picture on it that turn on and off the speaker function. I love the speaker function and I use it all the time. I am also a fan of LG cellphone they lat me forever even though my kids totally beat them up.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 10:58 pm
OP here..Thanks all!
The speakerphone is gone. After going through the entire menu and looking at all the buttons, nothing worked. So, I turned it off and on again and the speakerphone was gone. I had no idea it even had this feature to begin with.. leave it to a 2 yr old to find it!
Now, everytime I get a call, a computerized voice says, "Verizon Wireless" really loud and then it rings. I have no idea why that happened. But at least it's not as annoying as constant speakerphone!

Kumphort

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:12 pm
Look to see if you have an announce mode feature on your phone, I have a similar phone and when its in this setting it does the same thing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics