Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
How can I make public the name of a frum child molester?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

doublemama

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:41 pm
Why is there always so much gray area on imamother when it comes to molestation of children??? This type of thing burns me up. When your child has been taken advantage of who cares about anything else other than protecting the other children from this monster? I would do anything for my child, neither my 7 or my 9 yr old have the where with all to consent to a s-xual relationship. They might not run away, heck they might even tell the molester it is OK for them to see/touch them. That doesn't make it right, ever. These are predators people, not innocents to be protected.
I am sorry to yell, but I don't see why there should be any thinking at all. If anyone is thought to be hurting my children I will call the police, then I will tell the rav. If later it turns out I am wrong, so be it I will take the punishment, make a public apology, whatever.
Sorry kids daddy doesn't want people to think bad of him so we aren't going to go after the man who violated you in the worst way. Yeah, nice man. Just keep protecting the evil ones everyone.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:47 pm
If the parents are already making sure that the child isn't going to camp etc then you don't need to worry.

aleza

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:49 pm
amother wrote:
There are no videos or pictures as proof

but there are about 7 or 8 children who were victims,
some had consent at the time, some didn't.
None were reported to the police.

What the WHAT??

doublemama

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:50 pm
What about everyone else....I am sure the predator was not just abusing one child, one time. What if your child was abused by some man or woman and later you found out he abused 20 others before. Don't you think those 20 others had the duty to protect all those other kids? I don't understand how you can think this way.

aleza

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:50 pm
amother wrote:
Certain quite, weak kids were manipulated into doing things,
and they cooperated.

So I don't know if that's considered consent or not.

But if the child didn't refuse to be touched,
does that mean they had consent?

Um, NO.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:51 pm
amother wrote:
The victims parents never contacted the police
because they don't want to ruin the reputation of the boys father
who is a big rav in the community.

then none of the victims (or the perpetrator) have discussed it with a licensed therapist, because they are mandatory reporters.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:54 pm
and how can the principal of the day school not be a mandatory reporter?

doublemama

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:54 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
and how can the principal of the day school not be a mandatory reporter?

I would like to know the same thing.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 4:58 pm
amother wrote:
If the parents are already making sure that the child isn't going to camp etc then you don't need to worry.

which parents are making sure? the victims' parents? the rav?

amother

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 5:24 pm
One of the principals was the father of one of the perpetrators
so he did not call the police on his own son.

The other principal said that since the incidents didn't happen on school property
that he was told he wasn't obligated to call the police.
and because everyone involved were minors
all he was obligated to do was get in some therapists from Lakewood
which spoke to some parents that were involved.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 5:28 pm
amother wrote:
One of the principals was the father of one of the perpetrators
so he did not call the police on his own son.

The other principal said that since the incidents didn't happen on school property
that he was told he wasn't obligated to call the police.
and because everyone involved were minors
all he was obligated to do was get in some therapists from Lakewood
which spoke to some parents that were involved.

so the principal/rav knows his child molested other children, and did nothing.

and the other principal, a mandatory reporter 24/7, was "told" not to call the police. and the lakewood therapists either a: broke the law by not reporting, or b: counseled without a license.

which part of this am I missing?

imamiri

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 5:28 pm
doublemama wrote:
Why is there always so much gray area on imamother when it comes to molestation of children??? This type of thing burns me up. When your child has been taken advantage of who cares about anything else other than protecting the other children from this monster? I would do anything for my child, neither my 7 or my 9 yr old have the where with all to consent to a s-xual relationship. They might not run away, heck they might even tell the molester it is OK for them to see/touch them. That doesn't make it right, ever. These are predators people, not innocents to be protected.
I am sorry to yell, but I don't see why there should be any thinking at all. If anyone is thought to be hurting my children I will call the police, then I will tell the rav. If later it turns out I am wrong, so be it I will take the punishment, make a public apology, whatever.
Sorry kids daddy doesn't want people to think bad of him so we aren't going to go after the man who violated you in the worst way. Yeah, nice man. Just keep protecting the evil ones everyone.

Fear. Fear of rejection by the community. The usual threats of "your kid won't get into XYZ school" or "your kid will never get a good shidduch". Fear they will be harassed the way Weberman's victim and her family was.

Historically, fear has been shown to be an excellent tool to control people.

bamamama

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 5:36 pm
amother wrote:
Certain quite, weak kids were manipulated into doing things,
and they cooperated.

So I don't know if that's considered consent or not.

But if the child didn't refuse to be touched,
does that mean they had consent?

CHILDREN ARE INCAPABLE OF CONSENTING. This is the law.

Also, the principal broke the law by not reporting. In fact, I heard at one point that ALL adults are mandatory reporters. I'm not sure if this is true in all states but I seem to remember it in a discussion when I was a teacher.

Holy cr*p.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 5:52 pm
OP, you posted because wanted to make the name of the molestor public. if you succeed, someone will call the police.

is it that you do not want to call the police, anonymously, yourself? you can PM me, I'll call the police.

these young victims' cannot get proper therapy if they cannot see real counselors. YOU can make that difference, YOU can change their lives. YOU can affect change. and if you want, nobody even has to know it was you.

bamamama

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 6:00 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
OP, you posted because wanted to make the name of the molestor public. if you succeed, someone will call the police.

is it that you do not want to call the police, anonymously, yourself? you can PM me, I'll call the police.

these young victims' cannot get proper therapy if they cannot see real counselors. YOU can make that difference, YOU can change their lives. YOU can affect change. and if you want, nobody even has to know it was you.

Cheers

For my kids who are sitting on top of me while I type this:
Spam cake Banging head Director Banging head

imamom7

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 6:06 pm
k just went to adkan wall of shame - are these ppl proven to be molesters- any one know how much they investigate or is it just someone said?

zissy2004

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 6:18 pm
How old is this molester?

amother

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 6:32 pm
Thanks for all your help.

I also heard that OHEL is really good as well
in these situations.

It's a difficult situation
because different victims and perpetrators have moved out of town
since the incidents occurred.

I am doing the best I can to inform everyone that needs to be informed.

ROFL

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 6:45 pm
Please follow up with people. It is sad that people are not reporting this you are saying there are several children that were abused Very important to stop the abuser and get help for the kids who were hurt !

amother

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 6:51 pm
how much more of this ****??????? g-d have mercy. I am so nauseated in seeing this time and time again. will this ever come to an end? why cant pp just behave?
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics