Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Netanya

nottelling

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 4:43 am
anyone stay at the blue bay hotel?

besides for the beach, what else is there to do in netanya?

I'm also looking to be based in netanya and do activities in different places- the question is what activities in what places??

its me and dh and our 10mo, so has to be child friendly but not something the child is actually going to be active in.

any ideas??

nottelling

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 6:14 am
bump

wispalover

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 7:09 am
Hi! Yes! I live close to the Blue Bay.

OK. The new Ha'atzmaut Square is opening in Netanya on July 21st. There is a sitting area around a small pond, sprinklers that also do an amazing show with lights and water, loads and loads of restaurants, Tony's Ices which is a must, the Tayelet which is a beautiful walk into town from the Blue Bay (just know the Blue Bay is about a 30 minute walk from town) and Netanya loves tourism so they do fantastic things in the summer, For example, there is Rikudim on certain nights, Zumba on other nights, shows etc.

Here is a link so you can see the square:
http://www.netanya.muni.il/?Ca.....=4943

Here is a link to all the fantastic programming in Netanya:
http://gonetanya.com/wp/wp-con.....n.pdf

I have stayed at the Blue Bay. It was really nice, and the pool is just amazing. You will have fun!

etky

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 7:35 am
We were there last summer. It was fine. Not a luxury hotel but perfectly adequate and as wispalover said the pool is a big asset. Netanya is a nice vacation destination. The main tourist area was all ripped up last summer when we were there but I'm sure it will be beautiful now after the renovation.
Park Utopia might be a place you'd like to visit when you are in the area. You can google it and see if it interests you.

wispalover

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 9:38 am
BTW- at 10 months old, your baby will likely be fine just going out on walks etc. I, personally, would not plan my trip around my 10 month old.

Tamiri

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 10:23 am
I was at the Blue Bay for Pesach a few years ago. It was fine.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 10:24 am
We had our son's bar mitzva at the Blue Bay about 5 years ago. It was lovely is all I remember.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions