Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shaitle Help Please!!

gr8 mom

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 11:53 am
So I got a wig from Noah when I got married the wig is a more full/frizzy wavy wig. I got it for shabbos I figured its nice cuz u cud probably do a lot with it I didnt know much about wigs and was very naive. After I got married it took a lot of maintenance and upkeep to keep it nice plus it got very frizzy. Now A few yrs later with 2 kids BH I cannot constantly take care of it and I am really not happy that I got this wig :-(

I wanna know if anyone has any tips of what I can do? Whether its a good shaitle macher (im in lakewood) or if there is maybe someone I can sell it to and maybe buy myself something else...??? Right now I just wear my weekday shaitle ALL the time and (I also got a milano wig that im not happy with either! was a bad choice on my part) PLease help having a nice shaitle helps me feel better when I get dressed!!

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels