Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Found: new designer discount store in NY!

amother

Post Sun, Aug 18 2013, 10:49 am
Posting as amother because I don't want to give away my location so exactly, and because I am sharing this IRL too: I was walking through Chinatown right near the Grand St B/D subway station (I.e. 20 minutes or so train ride from Boro Park) and happened upon a new store on the corner of Eldridge street and Grand. It appears to be Chinese run but it had a lot of stuff that looked more classy. Lots of Jacadi, Absorba. Mostly kid clothes but there was a whole section of ladies' shoes that looked like it came straight from Williamsburg or Boro Park. Possibly slightly outdated styles but I wouldn't know, and anyway some were classic enough to probably not be outdated. I forget what the brands were called but they were ones I have seen in Shoe Palace for $120+. The prices were crazy - all shoes $20 a pair or $30 for two pairs, clothing separates $8 a piece or $15 for 2, outfits $12 (not so much selection, most of the stuff was separates), dressy dresses $25.

If you're in the area and have designer tastes but don't need the absolute latest styles, go check it out! Looks like a great place to buy baby gifts to look fancy without spending fancy. $8 for delicious soft absorba stretchies!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics