Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Which Convertible Car Seat?

bitachon111

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 6:56 am
I've been doing research on a convertible car seat and still unsure of which to choose. I need to make my selection as soon as possible.

Does anyone have advice about a good convertible car seat that fits the following criteria:
- safety; good car crash rating including side impact protection
- comfortable for baby starting at 12 months
- hopefully is not gigantic...our subary forrester back seat is not tiny but not super roomy either
- hopefully not to bad to clean

Thank you! If you have time to include a link that would be amazing but no pressure...everyone is busy!

fiddle

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 8:38 am
http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Ra.....QR794 I have this, its in my subaru. I love it. difference being its for infants as well. not as bulky as the britax marathon

busydev

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 9:04 am
I also have the radian and we are very happy with it. It has very good safety ratings and is very thin. With it it should not be a problem to fit 3 car seats/boosters into our backseat when the time comes. It is tall tho. We have a hyundai sonota and it fits behind the seats rear facing with the help of a foam piece that makes it a little straighter- for purchase separately- abt $10- but totally safe and from the company.

it is not especially cheap tho- but we figured its cheaper then getting a bigger one and having to buy a minivan for 3 kids.

its also very heavy because it has metal in the base not all plastic like most other car seats (it also has a longer time till it expires.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics