Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Being poor means wires poking your ribs all day long...
Previous  1  2

greenfire

Post Mon, Sep 09 2013, 9:24 pm
OUCHY !!! I feel you ... wait it's my wires ~ I guess it's a happening dilemma Shooting Arrow

I have taken out wires from older bras to replace the severed wire in a better bra ... it lengthens it's life ... also have put cotton balls in the area that the wire is bent & pokes

Volunteer

Post Mon, Sep 09 2013, 11:10 pm
OMG! I can totally relate! I also thought I was the only one that ever had this problem! I was pregnant, and I had to wear the same cups as before! Then afterwards I lost weight and those old bras were too big. But it didn't last forever, and eventually I was able to buy new bras.
In the meantime, what if you removed the wires from the bras, then straightened them out, or replaced them?

smilethere

Post Tue, Sep 10 2013, 5:24 am
If you are a big cup size I have loads of good bras around. BH I keep going up and down (pregnancy and nursing) and I have only used some excellent bras for a few months and they are still in excellent condition. Size ranges 30F - 36GG (although I just got 2 of those yesterday and I hope they will last a while) and if the back is too small you can always use extenders.

You can pm me with your size if you want me to give you something. I live in London, but will be coming to NY for Sukkos so am happy to do something with all the money I have spent on these.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics