Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Please help me fire my babysitter
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Wed, Sep 11 2013, 10:32 am
I didn't realize you are not firing a babysitter that's in your home, you are using a home based daycare in the provider's home. in that case, its much simpler because she's not your employee. you definitely do not give extra pay because you are not firing, you are just stopping using her services. ive taken my kids out of daycares/playgroups in the past and I say something very vague that I don't need it right now, my needs changed. that's all.

spinkles

Post Wed, Sep 11 2013, 3:30 pm
I think the babysitter will be offended but there's not much you can do about it.

(But make sure "the competition" is better before you drop the current babysitter!)

imasinger

Post Wed, Sep 11 2013, 5:53 pm
So what if she sees you going to the competition?

If you like, you can tell her why you are leaving. Maybe it will give her food for thought.

Either way, I promuse that unless she is just starting oyt, you are not the first, nor will you be the last, to switch from her to another provider. That's life, and that's business. Anyone who can't understand it will not end up in business for long.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics