Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Where can I get white undies in yerushalayim

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 2:59 am
I am in yerushalayim or the chagim, and I forgot to bring white underwear with me. I am doing a hefsek tonight and need them. I am staying right near Ben Yehuda.

Also I will need a nice Mikvah next Sunday on chol hamoed. Last time I came I went to the Zupnik one. Any contact info or any Mikvah closet to where I am staying that is nice.

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 3:22 am
You can get underwear at the shuk (if that's not too weird).

There is a Delta store in the tachanat merkazit.

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 3:22 am
You can also find underwear in most large SuperPharm braches (there's one near the Prima Kings Hotel)

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 3:54 am
amother wrote:
I am in yerushalayim or the chagim, and I forgot to bring white underwear with me. I am doing a hefsek tonight and need them. I am staying right near Ben Yehuda. Also I will need a nice Mikvah next Sunday on chol hamoed. Last time I came I went to the Zupnik one. Any contact info or any Mikvah closet to where I am staying that is nice.

There's a Delta underwear store on King George just by the intersection with Yaffo - opposite the cafe neeman on the corner , and there's Gina's Underwear on Yaffo next to the same cafe neeman. They're not frum stores, but I'm sure they'll have some form of white undies, and they're right close by to you.

Regarding mikvaos - nearest and nicest would be the Nachlaot one on Rechov HaNetziv. It's a road off of betzalel. You can get there in maybe 5, 6 mins by walk, but it's hard to find... if you get directions from ben yehuda to bezalel by asking, it's really right there next to King George, and then 'HaNetziv' is a street on the right, opposite a park type area. You go down HaNetziv, it's a tiny very dark road, keep going onto the bit where cars can't get to, past a shul on the right that says munkatch, after that there's a path up on the right with a door with a buzzer on it, and just to check you've got the right place there's a keili mikvah around the front side of the same building.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 3:56 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
I am in yerushalayim or the chagim, and I forgot to bring white underwear with me. I am doing a hefsek tonight and need them. I am staying right near Ben Yehuda. Also I will need a nice Mikvah next Sunday on chol hamoed. Last time I came I went to the Zupnik one. Any contact info or any Mikvah closet to where I am staying that is nice.

There's a Delta underwear store on King George just by the intersection with Yaffo - opposite the cafe neeman on the corner , and there's Gina's Underwear on Yaffo next to the same cafe neeman. They're not frum stores, but I'm sure they'll have some form of white undies, and they're right close by to you.

Regarding mikvaos - nearest and nicest would be the Nachlaot one on Rechov HaNetziv. It's a road off of betzalel. You can get there in maybe 5, 6 mins by walk, but it's hard to find... if you get directions from ben yehuda to bezalel by asking, it's really right there next to King George, and then 'HaNetziv' is a street on the right, opposite a park type area. You go down HaNetziv, it's a tiny very dark road, keep going onto the bit where cars can't get to, past a shul on the right that says munkatch, after that there's a path up on the right with a door with a buzzer on it, and just to check you've got the right place there's a keili mikvah around the front side of the same building.
Forgot to add, they open half hour after what would be candle lighting time until 9 or 10 (not sure because I always go as soon as they open). Their number is 02-625-5560.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 4:30 am
Op here. Thanks. Do u know if that Mikvah has all supplies needed and if I need an appt. also how much is it?

Shuly

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 4:59 pm
If you cross Yaffo and walk down Rechov Straus, about 2-3 blocks down, on the left side is a small store with a yellow awning. It's called the Mock Store (מוק סטור) and they sell brand-name underwear for cheap. I've been told you can get white underwear there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions