Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Which bus from Keren Hayisod area to Tachana?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 11:37 am
Hi,

Which bus to take from Keren Hayisod (down the block from the Leonardo Plaza) to Tachana Mercazit? Also which bus from there to Bnei Brak? 400? 402? I never remember. Thanks!

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 11:41 am
amother wrote:
Hi,

Which bus to take from Keren Hayisod (down the block from the Leonardo Plaza) to Tachana Mercazit? Also which bus from there to Bnei Brak? 400? 402? I never remember. Thanks!
from keren hayesod to the tachana merkazit you should take the train, it will take you straight there.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 11:43 am
Thanks! I know that there is a stop up from Mamilla at Rechov Yaffo. Is there anywhere a bit closer? That would be like at least a ten minute walk. Also, which direction?

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
Thanks! I know that there is a stop up from Mamilla at Rechov Yaffo. Is there anywhere a bit closer? That would be like at least a ten minute walk. Also, which direction?
Sorry, my mistake, the train does not go on keren hayesod, it goes on yaffo. on keren hayesod you could take a bus towards town and get off at the "rakevet kala" stop and then take the train to the tachana merkazit. Im sure there is a straight bus, but I dont know it.

Marion

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 12:36 pm
Walk across Keren hayesod/King George to the corner of Yaffo and get on the train.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 12:46 pm
Marion wrote:
Walk across Keren hayesod/King George to the corner of Yaffo and get on the train.

Walk Up the ave? Past Ben Yehuda's Entrance? I don't know where Rechov Yaffo intersects.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 1:19 pm
amother wrote:
Marion wrote:

Walk Up the ave? Past Ben Yehuda's Entrance? I don't know where Rechov Yaffo intersects.
king george and yaffo intersect.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 3:31 pm
Bus lines 7, 8 (or 8 aleph), 21, 74, and 75 go from Keren Hayesod to the Central Bus Station.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 23 2013, 7:06 am
thanks so much! Ended up walking to the Mamilla one. It was early so it was nice outside and fine. Thanks!! I forgot this is how we did it last year too and I think I asked on imamother then as well embarrassed
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions