Home

Imamother thread titles if polygamy were common...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


mummiedearest









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 1:31 pm
help! my co-wife's due date is a week before mine!

how to get the co-wife to do the dishes when it's her turn.

dh always asks me to babysit so he can go out with wife number five.

enough money saved up for one new shaitel. which of us gets it?

my dh is spending a three-day y"t with his other family across town...

wife #5's due date is my mikvah night!!! push off or no?!

not up to a playdate with co-wife's whiny kids.



Smile my dh dared me to post these.
Back to top

Ruchel









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 1:34 pm
"help! how do I proceed to get a get"
Back to top

theoneandonly









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 1:36 pm
co-wife's mother gives her kids tons of gifts and my kids feel left out

Jealous of DH's newer, younger, prettier wife

Aaaaaaargh!!!! Co-wife finished the laundry detergent and didn't buy more!! (posted erev sukkos/pesach or the day before rosh chodesh av...)

All of the co-wives are friends... except for me Sad
Back to top

mummiedearest









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 2:27 pm
can't afford cleaning help. encourage dh to find an additional wife?

vent: dh's other mil snooped in my bedroom, found bc.

vent: dh's other mil snooped in my bedroom, found positive preg test.

vent: dh's other mil keeps giving me unsolicited tips on how to conceive a boy.

vent: dh's other mil keeps comparing my preemie to co-wife's 10.5 pounder.

vent: I have the equivalent of three mil's!
Back to top

losingweight









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 2:45 pm
DH really doesn't give me enough time and he knows I have short cycles
newest wifey is skinner than I'll ever be
Help!! 2 of us have the same Mikva night!! Who's first???
Back to top

Tablepoetry









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 4:22 pm
Sorry, I fail to see what's so funny....I think I'd much much rather live alone all my life than be object #3 in a harem.
So, in the spirit of this thread: desperate for attention. How do I compete with the other two wives?
uch...I shudder to think of a life always trying to be perfect so dh will give me as much attention, time, money, respect as the other wives
Back to top

mummiedearest









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 4:33 pm
Tablepoetry wrote:
Sorry, I fail to see what's so funny....I think I'd much much rather live alone all my life than be object #3 in a harem.
So, in the spirit of this thread: desperate for attention. How do I compete with the other two wives?
uch...I shudder to think of a life always trying to be perfect so dh will give me as much attention, time, money, respect as the other wives


we have a local jewish newspaper here with a fun letters to the editor column. they banned controversial topics, so the last I saw people were just writing ridiculous solutions to the shidduch crisis. well, I say none of them are going to work. statistically, more girls are born than boys. and since the prohibition of polygamy is expired, I've been wanting to write in and say polygamy is the way to go. it would be so much fun (to write it, that is...). honestly, though, I doubt any guy can really afford more than one wife in the way he should be supportive of her. I don't think we have anything to worry about.
Back to top

octopus









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 4:46 pm
wife #2 thinks my kids are huge brats....
Back to top

imasoftov









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 5:58 pm
The thread would start out saying co-wife hogs the bathroom. Over the course of the thread we'd find out that the husband refuses to leave the house except during eclipses, co-MIL hears voices, co-FIL is a killer for hire, co-BIL is imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay, and the third co-wife tries to smother the OP with a pillow when she sleeps.

But the OP doesn't want help with those issues, only the wait for the bathroom.
Back to top

Barbara









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 6:45 pm
Same mikvah night as SW3 (sister wife 3), but I hate being second

DD only wants to a SW1,but she was redt a great guy to be SW2, what should I do

HELP. My parents want us to come for Pesach, but can't afford to pay for all the other wives and kids

MIL only likes SW2's kids

Do I have to invite my sister wives' parents to my son's bar mitzvah?

Do I have to host SW3's brother, and all 4 of his wives, for SW3's son's bar mitzvah?
Back to top

Volunteer









  


Post  Tue, Sep 24 2013, 10:49 pm
Amother begins a thread about finding romantic emails on dh's phone to another woman, but is reassured by other imamothers that he's just looking for another wife. Perfectly legit

Then more imamothers suggest she get psychotherapy for her jealousy issues. She obviously doesn't love herself....
Back to top

grace413









  


Post  Wed, Sep 25 2013, 1:35 am
imasoftov wrote:
The thread would start out saying co-wife hogs the bathroom. Over the course of the thread we'd find out that the husband refuses to leave the house except during eclipses, co-MIL hears voices, co-FIL is a killer for hire, co-BIL is imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay, and the third co-wife tries to smother the OP with a pillow when she sleeps.

But the OP doesn't want help with those issues, only the wait for the bathroom.


Hysterical. Thanks for the laughs.
Back to top

mandr









  


Post  Wed, Sep 25 2013, 10:30 am
HELP! Co-wife found out my Imamother screenname!

Forgot to log out on Imamother and co-wife read my post about herself!
Back to top

cookiecutter









  


Post  Wed, Sep 25 2013, 10:33 am
mummiedearest wrote:
help! my co-wife's due date is a week before mine!

how to get the co-wife to do the dishes when it's her turn.

dh always asks me to babysit so he can go out with wife number five.

enough money saved up for one new shaitel. which of us gets it?

my dh is spending a three-day y"t with his other family across town...

wife #5's due date is my mikvah night!!! push off or no?!

not up to a playdate with co-wife's whiny kids.



Smile my dh dared me to post these.
Don't have any ideas, but a "like" was insufficient to express the glory of your post.
Back to top

imasoftov









  


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2013, 4:15 am
The site will finally find a way to distinguish between different amothers. But it won't work for co-wives.
Back to top

mamaleh









  


Post  Fri, Sep 27 2013, 6:07 am
DH wants to be like Shlomo Hamelech- How do I convince him that 20 wives is enough?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
Imamother thread titles/Mafia Euphemisms 128 Mon, Jun 11 2018, 2:35 pm View last post
Sequential Thread Titles... 1656 Wed, Jul 18 2018, 8:57 am View last post
Top Thread Titles/Euphemisms 0 Wed, May 22 2013, 8:27 am View last post
Matching Thread Titles to Usernames
by mimivan
1420 Wed, Aug 01 2018, 9:55 pm View last post
Can anyone suggest fresh thread titles?
by amother
7 Tue, Jun 27 2017, 9:20 pm View last post

Jump to:  









Report offensive ad