Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Y. Erman a'h - shocking tragedy
Previous  1  2

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 15 2007, 9:54 am
wow - he sounds like he was an amazing person ... the family should have comfort ... it is never easy to lose a person so close ... especially at a chasuna ... such irony to be celebrating and mourning at the same time ... HASHEM YERACHAIM

Motek

Post Thu, Mar 15 2007, 4:17 pm
E59Y wrote:
Im sure everyone has heard of the father who collapsed at his daughters wedding last night in Ateres Chynka.
He passed away later at the hospital. BD"E

not that it really makes a difference, but I'm wondering - if the news item said that hatzalah worked on him and could not save him, then it sounds like he died at the wedding not in the hospital

yersp

Post Fri, Mar 16 2007, 9:59 am
Motek wrote:
E59Y wrote:
Im sure everyone has heard of the father who collapsed at his daughters wedding last night in Ateres Chynka.
He passed away later at the hospital. BD"E

not that it really makes a difference, but I'm wondering - if the news item said that hatzalah worked on him and could not save him, then it sounds like he died at the wedding not in the hospital

he was not breathing on his own (according to what I read online), but officially died at the hospital.

raizy

Post Fri, Mar 16 2007, 10:51 am
this is soo sad to hear. bde.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics