Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
PETAKH TIQWA FLORIST - HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 29 2013, 2:42 pm
Does anyone know of a good, reliable and reasonably-priced florist who could take an order from overseas and deliver to Hasharon Hospital? All help gratefully appreciated!

Tamiri

Post Sun, Sep 29 2013, 2:56 pm
amother wrote:
Does anyone know of a good, reliable and reasonably-priced florist who could take an order from overseas and deliver to Hasharon Hospital? All help gratefully appreciated!
I am going to ask: is sending flowers to the hospital absolutely necessary? Can you send them once the patient reaches home? HaSharon isn't like a private hospital in the U.S. There can be as many as 4 (once upon a time 8, but I think they don't do that anymore) people to a room and not much space. Flowers may get in the way. Additionally, with the way the weather is here they probably won't last very long if not looked after properly. Also, you have no way of ensuring you got what you paid for. Too bad... I grew up down the block from the hospital, maybe I could have helped if I were still there. BTW, it's Petach Tikva - Gates of Hope. That's the name of the city.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 29 2013, 3:18 pm
Oops, thanks for the spelling correction!

Thanks Tamiri for the fast response - sadly, you make some good points...I just really wanted to do it! Guess its time to grow up Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics