Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Help me find a solid black tichel online

rachel6543

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 6:46 pm
I would like to get a solid black tichel/scarf for covering my hair. I don't care if it has fringes. I want a square sized one. I've been looking online & all I can find are pre-tied black tichels and I'll not interested in that. Please help me find some links online. Thank you!!!!

little_mage

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 7:28 pm
I've had good luck with coveryourhair.com I think that's where I got my solid black one when I needed it for work. It's amazing how hard it is to find something that you think would be really simple, isn't it?
As an alternative, if you're really having trouble, you could buy a big square of black fabric and hem it yourself. That being said, I sew and that's still something I usually avoid doing...

imamiri

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 7:32 pm
Easy Peasy

http://www.coveryourhair.com/b......html

seeker

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 7:34 pm
I had one from coveryourhair.com a few years ago and didn't like the fabric. It also faded very quickly and wrinkled easily so it didn't look classy for very long. Still looking.

spring13

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 7:40 pm
http://coveredwithstyle.com/pr......aspx

imamiri

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 7:50 pm
seeker wrote:
I had one from coveryourhair.com a few years ago and didn't like the fabric. It also faded very quickly and wrinkled easily so it didn't look classy for very long. Still looking.

I think the cotton ones wrinkle very easily. Also, anything dark colored needs to be washed on cold to avoid fading. Like clothing.

rachel6543

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 8:10 pm
Thank you for the links!!

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 8:41 pm
Here is a silk scarf 35x35 inches, about $8, bulk importers from the orient.

http://www.thaisilks.com/produ.....d=432

One can use a florist's pearl boutonniere pin to catch it up at the crown, or not.

seeker

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 5:32 pm
It looked grayish before I ever washed it. I tend to replace my tichels more often than I wash them because I have never had a good washing experience with the "israeli" tichels that are sold by coveryourhair.com and similar stores. They bleed, fade, shrivel, pill...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels