Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Kosher hotel thanksgiving/ Chanukah

cbw

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 9:08 pm
Any ideas where I can go with my family for Chanukah vacation? I really need to chill. Anywhere hot? With food or restaraunts? Any hotels that weekend?

balibusta

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 9:43 pm
Saw ad for Katz family

amother

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 10:53 pm
I saw a ad for danbury ct

amother

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 4:21 pm
BH

Just came across Chanukah Getaway Retreat, all inclusive JUST $399.00 http://goo.gl/ny9oKH

20-50% less than the other I see in the Jewish Press!

doctorima

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 6:24 pm
Thanks for posting this affordable option, but when I looked at the web page, it seems like a very Lubavitch-oriented program. There is nothing wrong with this, but it's important for people to know what type of program they're signing up for.

JollyMommy

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 11:10 pm
Vegas baby! See you there!

love4kids

Post Mon, Nov 18 2013, 12:04 am
doctorima wrote:
Thanks for posting this affordable option, but when I looked at the web page, it seems like a very Lubavitch-oriented program. There is nothing wrong with this, but it's important for people to know what type of program they're signing up for.

Dr Ima?!?!?! Just heard a gr8 one from Sen. Joe Lieberman, you go to a firehouse, you see fireman, you got to congress you see congressman etc. but when you go to Chabad you see ONE chabad rabbi and every kind of Jew! Love IT!

I have been to their retreats in the past, it is a 5 star production, you have chassidish, yeshivish, litvish, frumish, just a one of a kind loving Jewish experience, with a wow speaker. Just googeld their main speaker, found this GREAT clip for EVRY JEWISH MOTHER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHSJTYX5-pc

My family returns annualy! If you can beat'm join'm!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics