Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Need Ideas how to increase page LIKES on Facebook

amother

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 10:17 am
I'm still in learning mode with Social Media. I'm looking for tips to increase my page likes on facebook.
I would post a link to my page but need to know it's allowed here.

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 10:19 am
One popular method is to run a contest. Anyone who likes and shares your page will be entered to win x.

MimiMommy

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 11:24 am
It seems that most people get lots of likes by having contests for shares or raffles. Or "when we reach 500 likes we'll do a giveaway". Doesn't have to be a lot, can be a $10 amazon gift card or something.

gila-rina

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 11:40 am
Another way to attract traffic is to offer advice/expertise. Post tips and lots of images. Make people feel confidant that you are knowledgeable about your product. GOOD LUCK!
P.S. Do you "like" any FB pages? Why? See what they post.

oliveoil

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 12:12 pm
Also, the more important number on Facebook is the "x people talking about this" rather than the actual number of likes, because that indicates how many people are actively engaging with your page.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 12:59 pm
1) post AS your page to pages where your target audience congregates

2) as yourself, go to your page and INVITE all of your friends to like your page in your page admin area

3) make your employment on your personal profile be a clickable link to your page

4) DM your twitter followers to like your page on facebook.

5) message your linkedin connections to like your page on facebook.

6) make sure your facebook page is on your business cards, stationery, email siggie, wherever you want it

7) join a group where people like and comment on each other's pages

8) I have a bunch of social media clients who pay me to invite my friends to like their page since I have a few thousand facebook friends, many of whom are open to liking pages I present.

9) if you have a budget for advertising for this purpose, facebook ads work well, or boosted posts.

good luck!

thedudette

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 2:19 pm
I don't know what your page is but if it a business (which it seems like it is) contests are the best way to go. Paying FB can bring you new likes but many times not the people you want. If you do want to pay the best way is to promote a post of a giveaway but make sure it's aimed at fans and their friends. You want clients- people actually interested in buying your products - honestly when I see businesses with a lot of FB fans it doesn't mean much to me - who said they are customers and the best way to get actual customers- not numbers I found is not just to do a giveaway ( you'll just end up with mostly people who just like free stuff and would never buy) but to have them share a sale image so people actually interested in buying will be attracted.

Also don't compare to similar pages/competition- it can drive you nuts and many of them are a bunch of fake/bought likes. You can get around 500 likes for $50 on Craigslist - I wouldn't be surprised if many businesses have paid for it.... If u watch some of these frum businesses jump a big number randomly. And not when they're running a promotion.

Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics