Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
SAT paper registration form -- available online?

goodmorning

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 9:27 am
Someone asked me for help registering her son for the SAT. I can't seem to find the paper registration form anywhere online, and his school does not seem to provide it. (Since he needs to take it on Sunday, he can't register online or by phone.) Have any of you obtained the form in any way other than through your child's school?

Barbara

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 10:08 am
goodmorning wrote:
Someone asked me for help registering her son for the SAT. I can't seem to find the paper registration form anywhere online, and his school does not seem to provide it. (Since he needs to take it on Sunday, he can't register online or by phone.) Have any of you obtained the form in any way other than through your child's school?

AIUI, he will need a letter from a rabbi saying that he needs to take the test on Sunday for religious reasons. (Our school provides the letter to all students.)

I found last year's form, if it helps:

http://www.collegeboard.com/ss.....b.pdf

goodmorning

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 10:12 am
Barbara wrote:
goodmorning wrote:

AIUI, he will need a letter from a rabbi saying that he needs to take the test on Sunday for religious reasons. (Our school provides the letter to all students.)

I found last year's form, if it helps:

http://www.collegeboard.com/ss.....b.pdf

I know, but he also needs the form.

And thanks for last year's, but I doubt they'll accept it.

Why is it not available online??

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 10:15 am
He needs to call College Board and request one and he needs a letter from a Rabbi.

Savta012

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 10:19 am
Goodmorning- if you will pm me your address I will be happy to send you a registration packet with the form in it. You just need a letter from the Rabbi attesting to him being a Sabbath observer and therefore requiring him to take the test on Sunday. For security reasons they do not print the Sunday sites but they are very good about matching up a convenient site with the child's address.

It's very sweet of you to be helping your friend's child this way. Yasher Koach.

goodmorning

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 12:35 pm
Thanks everyone (and especially Savta012 for that very thoughtful offer)!

I called a local high school and they graciously gave me one of their forms.

Savta012

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 1:44 pm
So glad it worked out!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children