Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
What would you put in your dream kitchen?
Previous  1  2

m+m

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 11:53 am
A millchig dishwasher
A very separate pareve cooking area
A built in garbage compactor!!
Better lighting

We did our beautiful kitchen last summer, but didn't have space for the above mentioned luxuries.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 12:45 pm
My sister in Israel has this cabinet that looks like all the other ones except it has a false bottom with a built in dish rack. This is placed directly above the sink. If you have only a few dishes to wash you can just wash it and put it in the cabinet on top of the sink and it drip dries on a built in dish rack. It's really practical and doesn't leave the dishes around even if they're clean.

Of course 2 large freezers and cabinets counter height with an outlet in them, backed into the wall, with all my appliances, like toaster, toaster oven, bosch, microwave and so on, to be used and then shoved back in it's place to leave you with clean counters.

mfb

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 1:04 pm
A relative of mine actually brought those in cabinet drying racks to new york and had them installed in her kitchen

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 1:31 pm
A way to leave any machines you are using right where they are. They are heavy and a bore to move when you need them.

As for lighting, there are battery powered lights that can be stuck on anywhere. They are in the catalogues. They would be good under cabinets for dark corners and pockets.

A marble table.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen