Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Iso Bagels n Greens Donut filling recipe

amother

Post Sat, Nov 30 2013, 8:27 pm
One of their donuts has a praline or nougat filling with a milk chocolate/ praline icing with chopped nuts on top. How do I make them at home?
and the one that had a filling that tasted like cheese cake- it might have had cream cheese, crushed oreos?
Or recipes for their other delicious donut fillings?

solo

Post Sat, Nov 30 2013, 9:14 pm
I thought their donuts were a disappointment. Actually the entire menu is. If they spent half as much time on the actual product as they do on their advertising campaign...
As for donut fillings the cheese filling tastes like mascarpone or whipped cream cheese and conf sugar. U can find praline cream in the grocery.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 12:31 am
solo wrote:
I thought their donuts were a disappointment. Actually the entire menu is. If they spent half as much time on the actual product as they do on their advertising campaign...
As for donut fillings the cheese filling tastes like mascarpone or whipped cream cheese and conf sugar. U can find praline cream in the grocery.

The filling that had white chocolate icing with crushed oreos on top had a cream cheese kind of filling plus mixed in crushed cookies. So cream cheese, sugar, and crushed cookies?
Which company sells the praline cream?

greenfire

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 12:44 am
how would anybody know a bakery's recipe ... do they give them out with the doughnuts they sell ?!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 1:07 pm
greenfire wrote:
how would anybody know a bakery's recipe ... do they give them out with the doughnuts they sell ?!
\
I want to recreate it. Maybe someone will have an idea of how they made their donuts.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 16 2013, 10:50 am
bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen