Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Bas mitzvah activities
1  2  Next

amother

Post Mon, Dec 30 2013, 8:17 pm
How much did you pay to have an activity do e at your DVD's Bas mitzvah? What activity was it?

amother

Post Mon, Dec 30 2013, 8:18 pm
Dd's not DVD's lol

octopus

Post Mon, Dec 30 2013, 8:19 pm
you don't HAVE to pay for an activity. do you have an easel? or can you improvise? we played pictionary at my sibs bas mitzvah. the girls had a blast.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 30 2013, 8:21 pm
Its preferable this way

smiledr

Post Mon, Dec 30 2013, 9:20 pm
A lot of bat mitzvahs hire these two girls who take charge of the party and dancing so no activity is needed. You can have tomchei shabbos arrange for the girls to pack - that's free and rewarding.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 31 2013, 9:53 am
Bump

amother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 11:46 pm
Bump

amother

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 12:15 am
By my bas mitzvah party (9 years ago. time flies Smile) we made dried-fruit and fruit-roll-up flowers. A friend's mother showed me how to do it a couple of days before and I demonstrated at the party. There was another activity too but I can't remember what it was offhand. my birthday is right around tu b'shvat...

cbg

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 12:29 am
How about making flower pens? All you need is 1 large flower for each girl, pens, and floral tape. You can also make your own journals. sometimes you can find Composition notebooks really cheap. The girls can cover and embellish them.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 7:29 am
amother wrote:
How much did you pay to have an activity do e at your DD's Bas mitzvah? What activity was it?

tovli toraspicha

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 7:36 am
For my sisters bas mitzvah we had a woman come and help the girls do fancy beaded bracelets or necklaces with clasps. She was excellent and the girls all had fun! They all got to wear their jewerly for the rest of party and then take them home of course.
Don't know how much it cost, but it certainly wasn't so much...

amother

Post Mon, Jan 06 2014, 12:10 pm
Looking to fins out how much it costs to have someone come do an activity and how much it would be (of course which kind)
Thank you

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:16 pm
Bump

mommee

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 9:00 pm
smiledr wrote:
You can have tomchei shabbos arrange for the girls to pack - that's free and rewarding.

That's so beautiful. How is that arranged? Do the girls have to be brought o their warehouse or they bring stuff to the party location?

oliveoil

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 1:54 am
OP, there's no point to keep on bumping this up without adding additional information that can help us help you.

You've already gotten a bunch of suggestions which you've totally ignored. It's polite to at least say "Thank you but that's not what I'm looking for."

rkade10

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 6:09 am
Clearly the OP is looking for information about typical costs rather than activity suggestions

amother

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 8:24 am
rkade10 wrote:
Clearly the OP is looking for information about typical costs rather than activity suggestions

Op here
Exactly!

oliveoil

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 8:42 am
rkade10 wrote:

Obviously the cost will vary on what the activity is. People are giving her suggestions so she can go and find out how much it would cost.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:06 am
oliveoil wrote:
. People are giving her suggestions so she can go and find out how much it would cost.

Agreed but to go make a bunch if phone calls and ask those who do it how much they charge will have some thinking they are getting a party

oliveoil

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:28 am
amother wrote:
Agreed but to go make a bunch if phone calls and ask those who do it how much they charge will have some thinking they are getting a party

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics