Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr. Robert Schulman

amother

Post Wed, Jan 15 2014, 5:08 pm
I live near both BP and Flatbush and sorta looking to change my kids' pediatrican only for convenience sake, I am pretty happy with them.

I know of Dr. Susan Schulman and I recently found out that her husband is a pediatrician, too.

Is that correct?

How would you describe him and his medical practice?

Thanks

crystal

Post Wed, Jan 15 2014, 5:11 pm
Susan's husband is a doctor, but not a pediatrician.

There is a Dr. Gerald Schulman on Ocean Parkway, not related to Susan, but he's a fabulous pediatrician. I'm very happy with him B'H.

1360 Ocean Parkway, 718 376 5437

Cookies n Cream

Post Wed, Jan 15 2014, 5:21 pm
Dr. Robert Shulman is not a pediatrician.
I don't know if he specifically does geriatrics, but I've only seen old patients in his waiting room.

Eta you must be talking about someone else because his office is together with his wife's on 9th Avenue . Not very convenient for someone that lives between BP and Flatbush. Smile

amother

Post Wed, Jan 15 2014, 5:43 pm
crystal wrote:
Susan's husband is a doctor, but not a pediatrician.

There is a Dr. Gerald Schulman on Ocean Parkway, not related to Susan, but he's a fabulous pediatrician. I'm very happy with him B'H.

1360 Ocean Parkway, 718 376 5437
I guess that's the one she was talking about.

That's so weird, though, someone was telling me something Dr. S Schulman told her about her husband's patients that are kids. I guess she meant the children of his adult patients.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics