Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Aid for twins paid by government?

myday

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 9:28 pm
Someone told me that if you have medicaid there is a way to get an aid to come and help with twins in your house after. anyone know about this? how to obtain such a thing? thank u

pesek zman

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 9:39 pm
Medicaid is a health insurance plan. In order to get a homemaker (which is probably what you are referring to) one or more of the babies need to be sick. Sick enough for a doctor (and a social worker) to say that because he/she is sick, you will need assistance caring for him. Medicaid generally doesn't pay for babysitters for healthy children, twins or not.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 9:45 pm
There was a poster on this board a year or so ago who claimed it was possible. It sounded fraudulent though.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 10:01 pm
If the babies were born prematurely then you hv good chances.

Get in contact with a nurse staffing office and the should be able to assist you. I can give you the name and number of someone who tried to assist me, if ur in Brooklyn.

I wasn't successful. My twins were burn just a few days short of 37 weeks so they weren't considered preemies.

Let me know if u want the name & number.

GL

myday

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 4:32 pm
oh no I dont want to do anything fradulaunt. I thought this was a legitimate thing. thank u

myday

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 4:33 pm
yes I would like names and number of brooklyn nurses office. I cant pm you though, you can pm me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more