Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Zulily costume sale

yaeli83

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 10:15 pm
Zulily is having a purim costume sale on their website today. Its called Dress up America. Tznius and Jewish costumes along with a bunch of cute things at decent prices.

I have never heard of them and am not advertising for them, but I was excited to see this on zulily today and hopefully it can help some of you out Smile

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 12:28 am
Dress Up America is Toys 4 U's brand.

sv9506

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 10:40 am
Does anyone know what the quality is? tia

bobeli

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 11:01 am
I don't know about the quality but I will appreciate if you use my referral link tozulily thank you
They are about $5 less expensive than the toys4you web site.

squirrel

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 11:03 am
Just so that you know it can sometimes take about a month till they ship, I order from them all the time and I find the shipping to be a big issue so keep it in mind if you need it for purim.

sv9506

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 11:07 am
Bobeli - sorry but I already have a zulily account form before

squirrel - thanks for the heads up

amother

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 11:22 am
And you need to pay shipping? Which you don't with amazon prime, so if you buy just one costume it's probably not so much cheaper? Thank you op for letting us know, I'm just adding my two cents.

pickle321

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 12:24 pm
they have a kohen gadol costume! someone must've tipped them off about the Jewish holiday of Purim!

pickle321

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 12:24 pm
wait just noticed it says costumes for purim! is zulily a jewish website??

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 9:56 pm
NO! Zulily is not a jewish website but a:they know their audience and target consumers and b: like someone wrote above this make of costumes is from toys for you, a jewish toy store.
Zulily often have jewish owned companies on their site.

MamaBear

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 11:16 pm
Their shipping time is insanely bad....I wouldn't do it for purim. They had this sale last yr and my friend got it just days before.

EmesOrNT

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 11:21 pm
Like others have said, Dress Up America is Toys 4 u's brand. It might be $5 cheaper, but you're paying $5 for shipping. And it'll take at least a month or more before they ship it to you. They also don't take returns, which will be a problem with sizing. You're better off going straight to the source.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:49 am
For those of us who live near a Toys 4 U, I'd imagine that the store would allow exchanges in the correct size. However, I'm trying to find out from the store if prices will be the same in the store. They told me the prices probably will be the same, but then it occurred to me that the salesperson may have misunderstood and thought I meant online prices at toys4usa.com. Hope to stop in today and speak to a manager.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics