Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I think I saw a IM member

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:41 am
I think I saw someone from Imamother yesterday. Dh and I were in this restaurant http://www.londononline.co.uk/.....1027/ and there was a frum couple. The woman didn't stop smiling or nodding at me from her table, which is weird unless she knows me from somewhere else and I'm sure I didn't recognize her. She was wearing a black dress and she had a brown sheitel, the husband was blond with a beard and payes.

Amother, who are you?? Very Happy

amother

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:49 am
The paparazzi will find you if you keep posting pics of yourself all over the net, is all I can say.

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:52 am
I don't know Ruchel but the restaurant looks quite divine ... when are you taking me there!?!?!?

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:55 am
Only on OS, like tons of people... I don't even have a blog or livejournal thing like many have now...
and why would a paparazzo be interested in my life? If I was a celeb in hiding I wouldn't post any pic for sure. LOL

I was recognized once because of OS pics in another restaurant, it turned out that they knew my cousin's chosson from Toronto. lol

Still curious about the restaurant lady....

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:56 am
Green, let's get married and I'll take you there for our anniversaries Twisted Evil

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:02 am
Ruchel wrote:
Green, let's get married and I'll take you there for our anniversaries Twisted Evil

gee what can I say ...

brooklyn

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:06 am
Can I come to the wedding?

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:12 am
Sure! Wink

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:13 am
(I wish I could have another wedding day, it was so much fun) Tongue Out

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:23 am
yes ... it's too late baby now ... it's too late ...

ny21

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:30 am
HEY ! BROOKLYN YO !
the quote is from Seinfeld ! LOL

Flowerchild

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 10:37 am
totally off topic, but ruchel I love your pics, all of them are so nice, and your daughter is beautiful.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:55 am
Ruchel wrote:
Only on OS, like tons of people... I don't even have a blog or livejournal thing like many have now...
and why would a paparazzo be interested in my life? If I was a celeb in hiding I wouldn't post any pic for sure. LOL

I was recognized once because of OS pics in another restaurant, it turned out that they knew my cousin's chosson from Toronto. lol

Still curious about the restaurant lady....

It's possible that it was an imamother member, but it's more likely that it's a random person that saw you on OS.

It's a little unusual to post so many pics on OS. Usually a friend will post when THEIR friend becomes engaged/married, but it's a little strange to personally post so many pics on a public site.

lotte

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:56 am
brooklyn wrote:
Can I come to the wedding?

I AM THE FLOWER GIRL! Flower Lady
I said forst!!!!!!!!!!!!

mod3

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 12:36 pm
Ladies, I cleaned up this thread. Please be more polite in the way you speak. Thank you for keeping Imamother tznius.

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 12:38 pm
aw but we were just kiddin'

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 6:20 pm
Lily: thank you!!

Defy: are you sure? wow, I didn't know so many people were posted by others! I know some couples on OS and I'm pretty sure they posted themselves.... I've also heard people saying to others "I hope you'll soon post the pics on Simha" (French OS)... and I think on that site it is not even allowed to post a simcha that isn't yours... I assumed OS was the same and that some people just disobeyed...

As for the pics, it is definitely easier to post them there than send huge emails that often make the box full or get refused (and then people complain about being forgotten) ! It was annoying to deal with the "who got it, who didn't" issue LOL

1011: how cool, I didn't even have one the first time Tongue Out

queen

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 8:05 pm
next time ruchel- go up to them and ask if you know them.... a lot easier and what's the worst- they'll tell you no Smile

Ruchel

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 8:11 pm
queen wrote:
next time ruchel- go up to them and ask if you know them.... a lot easier and what's the worst- they'll tell you no Smile

I wanted to, but I dunno... I felt shy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics