Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Shabbos Project 2014 - the entire Jewish world

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 5:28 pm
This was so inspirational last year. And knowing the Joburg community a little, it truly was beautiful. Very inspirational indeed.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 6:25 pm
I don't have time to unblock k9. Is your title reflective of the video, or just your hopes?
I'll say this: if I ever had the opportunity to travel abroad, it would only have been, be, or will be E"Y. With the exception of this Shabbos. (I'd time travel if the opportunity presented itself!)

myself

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 6:39 pm
It's amazing what one couple has managed to do!
PinkFridge they would like to make an international Shabbos project in Oct 2014.

happybeingamom

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 6:47 pm
Thank you so much for sharing, this is one of the most beautiful things that happened this year.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 8:45 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I don't have time to unblock k9. Is your title reflective of the video, or just your hopes?
I'll say this: if I ever had the opportunity to travel abroad, it would only have been, be, or will be E"Y. With the exception of this Shabbos. (I'd time travel if the opportunity presented itself!)
reflective of the video. Last year there was a shabbat project in south africa where they tried for every jew to keep one shabbat. It said in the video that, I think, something like 78% of south african jewry kept a full shabbat.

Now they want to try and do this the whole jewish wide world.

Its beautiful and inspiring Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational