Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Boys Schools and Playgroups in Brooklyn

amother

Post Sat, May 31 2014, 11:26 pm
We are moving to Brooklyn this summer, probably Kensington area. I need a school for my son for next year, he will be in 3rd grade. We are frum but not yeshivish and do not want somewhere too yeshivish. He is receiving speech therapy and OT now from the NY Board of Ed so somewhere that is accommodating for that, and preferably if they have some resource room to help out with some small learning issues on the side (he is coming from Darchei in Far Rockaway).
We also need a place for two little ones (one year old and turning 3 in October). Preferably a playgroup that has extended hours options and if there is one place that has different age groups so that they can both be at the same location (ok, maybe asking too much there but I'll try). Boro Park and Kensington locations both ok. Please give me any info. TIA.

Pineapple

Post Sat, May 31 2014, 11:46 pm
Torah temmima

Torah vdass

doctorima

Post Sun, Jun 01 2014, 12:10 am
You can try Torah Temimah, Torah V'daas, Chaim Berlin maybe Kaminetz and Chofetz Chaim. My concern isn't identifying the right school, but finding ANY school that will still have room and be willing to take your son so late in the game. All of the popular places are so in demand that their slots for next year were filled up months ago! You should apply to as many places as you can and hope somebody has a spot for you. If you have connections that can help you get in to any of them, have them call on your behalf immediately!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating