Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Easy freezable chicken cutlet recipes needed

baseballmom

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 7:35 pm
I bought 2 whole packs of cutlets and need to make some stuff with them tonight. I would like to cook them tonight and then freeze them so I can take them out whenever we need them. Or I would like to freeze them in their sauce/marinade and just pop out and cook them in the oven when I need them. Any ideas?

MOM222

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 8:03 pm
I bread them and freeze it. When I need it I just defrost and fry.

Squash

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 8:11 pm
I coat them in mayo and cornflake crumbs, freeze with parchment paper to separate them so they shouldn't stick to each other. Then I put them on the george forman grill.

you can also make a stir fry out of them.

redhot

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 12:36 am
You can make sesame chicken. it freezes really well. You dip the cutlets in egg and flour and fry. Alternative-dip in egg and cornflake crumbs and bake. Then pour on a delicious sauce and freeze. Tastes delicious from freezer. If u want the specific recipe-pm me.

shanie5

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 4:27 pm
u can also just lay them on a cookie sheet, freeze them, and then bag when frozen. take out as needed, defrost, and prepare however.
can also prep as shnitzel the same way.
cut up for stir fry and freeze in portion sized bags.

smile

Post Tue, Mar 18 2008, 7:34 am
can one also marinade and bake them and THEN FREEZE them. I took out some cutlets from the freezer and thought I will do shnitzel. But now my whole family wants me to make them with no coating. So the only way is to marinade them. By the way I want them for Purim so I have to freeze it.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Mar 18 2008, 10:50 am
I dont' freeze that kind of meat. I would leave it in the fridge.

AGINY

Post Tue, Mar 18 2008, 12:12 pm
I always stock up on meats etc from the kollel store. I clean each piece and put each one in a ziploc and then freeze them. This way you just defrost as many as you need at any time, and they are clean and ready to go. I do this with chicken peices also, not only the shnitzel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey