Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Shabbos Hotel/Programs near LA

cbg

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 6:41 am
An opportunity came up to go on vacation specifically in LA. Are there any hotel programs, like Shabbos Nachamu, near LA. We can basically go any time in the summer, so it doesn't have to be that exact Shabbos.

cbg

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 1:04 pm
BUMP

cbg

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 2:10 pm
BUMP

EsaEinai

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 2:25 pm
Hi! I saw your post a few days ago but was reluctant to respond, hoping someone more knowledgeable might reply first. But since no one has posted yet, I'll tell you that I haven't heard of any shabbos hotel programs in LA. There are a few hotels that are located near Shuls, but actual programs for shabbos in a hotel aren't too common. Occasionally there will be a program in a remote area for winter vacation, shavuous, etc. I don't know of anything going on now, though. You may want to search the site for more info on the hotels and Shuls in LA. There have been a number of posts about those. Hatzlacha with your trip planning, and I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help. If anyone knows of any programs coming up, please post!

cbg

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 2:28 pm
I'm looking for a Shabbos program like they do in NY/NJ. With entertainment, lectures, etc. A real shabbaton. This way I can plan my trip around those dates.

acccdac

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 3:43 pm
Those don't exist in LA
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics