Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Phil&teds twin (not double)

cip

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 6:12 pm
anyone know anything about phil&teds twin/side by side (not the 2 level one?
does it ride as smooth as the baby jogger and mountain buggy?
is it durable?
it's as wide as m.b. and folds smaller than b.j. so why don't most stores carry it? Question

momaleh

Post Wed, May 16 2007, 2:54 am
What did you find out about this? I love the way it looks and it's on sale for pretty cheap.

queen

Post Wed, May 16 2007, 12:54 pm
I guess to each their own opinion....
I have a friend who has it and is very happy with it. She paid roughly $440 (I think, or something like that).

sjonah99

Post Wed, Jul 04 2007, 10:11 pm
My extensive research has turned up the following:
1: Phil & Ted has no shocks, I'm not sure how much of an issue that is considering the size of the wheels

2: The helpful folks at JoggingStroller.com said that Mountain Buggy & Baby Jogger are one level of quality, Valco and Phil & Ted are a slightly lower level but all have equal reviews so it's a matter of deciding what's important to you. (height, canopy, size when folded, look, etc.)

The difference is mostly negligible, however Phil & Ted's strong point is their doubles stroller. Baby Jogger City is similar price with better quality, and also has shocks, which is why it is not as popular.

JoggingStroller.com says that "If you're looking for a side-by-side double of comparable quality, you may want to check out the Mountain Buggy Urban Double. "

cip

Post Thu, Jul 05 2007, 5:28 pm
you can get it for a few hundred $ cheaper then urban. and why not? they are comparable. one thing I don't like about the phil&teds double is the seat does not recline to a middle level. otherwise it's really great.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics