Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
ISO frozen yogurt place

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 10:37 am
Anyone know a place in lower manhattan (up to kid town even if needed) to get good kosher frozen yogurt with toppings? Looking for either a nice place or somewhere close enough to a nice park so we can have a date over the goodies without it melting. Brooklyn would be ok too if it's the part of Brooklyn not far from manhattan bridges.

pesek zman

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 11:06 am
Not sure what or where kid town is but check out 16 Handles website: there seems to be 2 locations downtown, 1 on Bleecker and 1 on Lafayette

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 7:15 pm
Lol I meant midtown - autocorrect!

esther09

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 7:18 pm
There is a 16 handles in Williamsburg that isn't too far a walk from the park next to the water - though you have to be willing to walk some (google map it). That park has great grassy areas to sit and look at a great view of lower Manhattan.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 7:55 pm
Thanks. I don't see any kashrus info on their website though. Any idea where I can find info?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics