Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Looking for a math tutor!

amother

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 6:09 pm
Does anyone know a trigonometry tutor in Flatbush (preferably a P3) that is available to tutor a high school boy during the day?

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 7:00 pm
amother wrote:
Does anyone know a trigonometry tutor in Flatbush (preferably a P3) that is available to tutor a high school boy during the day?

Mrs. Neumann is amazing math tutor located in Flatbush. You can pm me for her number.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 7:57 pm
Thank you for the suggestion, and I'll keep it in mind as a back up, but I guess that I should have mentioned that I want to try to find a male tutor. I think my son would be more comfortable.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 8:02 pm
No problem, but she is in her fifties and tutors boys all the time if you want to reconsider

amother

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 8:24 pm
I think I might actually reconsider, but can you please tell me how to"pm", thanks

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 8:30 pm
Underneath where it says my user name and how many posts I have there is a pm button, press it, type your message and then press send

Leahh

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 11:17 pm
There is a Mr. Rosenfeld in flatbush. He is a retired teacher & is known as an excellent math tutor. Unfortunately, I don't have his number for you but maybe someone elose here does or you might be able to look him up. He lives on east 17 street in the vicinity of Ave L or M

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 2:44 am
Leahh wrote:
There is a Mr. Rosenfeld in flatbush. He is a retired teacher & is known as an excellent math tutor. Unfortunately, I don't have his number for you but maybe someone elose here does or you might be able to look him up. He lives on east 17 street in the vicinity of Ave L or M

He was my teacher in hs lol.

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 6:29 am
op here
I think he was my teacher too! (unless maybe it was a different Mr. Rosenfeld)
I tried looking in the online white pages, but I didn't find any Rosenfeld on E 17 street. Does anyone have any idea of how to find him, or maybe what his first name is? Thanks so much for the suggestion!

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 10:51 am
Leahh wrote:

I found him, but he said that he doesn't tutor anymore. Anyone have any other ideas?Please..

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 2:50 pm
amother wrote:
op here
I think he was my teacher too! (unless maybe it was a different Mr. Rosenfeld)
I tried looking in the online white pages, but I didn't find any Rosenfeld on E 17 street. Does anyone have any idea of how to find him, or maybe what his first name is? Thanks so much for the suggestion!

What school did you go to?

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 2:55 pm
Shulamith

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 3:02 pm
mommy2b2c wrote:
Mrs. Neumann is amazing math tutor located in Flatbush. You can pm me for her number.

Do you still haveher phone number? I tried pm'ing you, but maybe it didn't go through

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 3:30 pm
amother wrote:
Do you still haveher phone number? I tried pm'ing you, but maybe it didn't go through

I did not get ur pm. Her number is 718-375-2768

Bruria

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 12:17 am
I know someone, PM me if you're still interested.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics