Home

YTA girls school jerusalem

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 4:46 pm
Can anyone share with me information about YTA girls in Jerusalem. The website makes it sound perfect for new olim, or those girls with English speaking backgrounds that need some more handholding and special attention- but I wonder what their screening process is like.. do they also take girls with emotional issues as well?

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 12:50 am
amother wrote:
Can anyone share with me information about YTA girls in Jerusalem. The website makes it sound perfect for new olim, or those girls with English speaking backgrounds that need some more handholding and special attention- but I wonder what their screening process is like.. do they also take girls with emotional issues as well?
Why dont you email/call them to find out? I dont know anyone personally who went there, but I know a few boys who went to the boys division and have heard only great things.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 6:37 am
I actually spoke with the director the other day and the school sounds fantastic but it is always good to hear from what others experience as well and being anon on here may give me more honest answers.- thanks though. Very Happy

amother

Royalblue

Post Sat, Mar 13 2021, 8:06 pm
BUMP

Anyone have more insight into both the boys and girls YTA high-school or similar English speaking schools?

amother

Pearl

Post Sat, Mar 13 2021, 11:39 pm
DS went to YTA boys. It's amazing. We were very happy there. His class was a wonderful group of boys. the principal really cares and the teachers are great.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h