Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
Anyone else have the worst yetzer hara today?

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 10:25 am
I can't stop yelling at my kids, and my husband is getting on my last nerve. Anyone else find that the yetzer hara is impossible today? So frustrating Sad

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 10:30 am
I remember not too long ago, when I was a teen, erev yk found sibs and I in best mood. joking and laughing and getting on my parents nerves. yr after yr my parents would get so upset that we were all hyper, when they were trying to be serious and prepare for the holiest day of the year.

so yes, YH is definitely having his fun on our expense.

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 10:31 am
Yeah, me too. I snapped at my husband and kids today for some really stupid things embarrassed . The Satan is hard at work today, it seems.

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 12:02 pm
Omg me too. Just yelled at hub, he said " looks like ur fonding good reason to have to aplogize later. Argh

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 12:06 pm
My kreplach didn't come out.

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 12:58 pm
I was complaining about my job to my husband and he just said I'm sick of this nonsense and jumped out of the car a few miles from home

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 5:35 pm
This morning before the alarm went off, I was having wild dreams about dressing up really zexy, and going out dancing with my friends. The dream was so real that when I woke up, I actually thought for a minute that I had made plans with people to go!

I'm old and creaky now, and haven't thought about dancing at a club in years. Two songs would probably kill me, if not keep me in bed for the rest of the week. Why was I even thinking about that? I mean, it was fun at the time - but really?

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 5:48 pm
one year it happened on RH and carried through until YK I was trying to figure out if I should write off my father. I was being so rude to him (we have a great relationship right now)

because its a holy day the YH is at his strongest.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur