Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Casual soft velvet (model coat material) 2 pieces

rebeca

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 11:19 am
Hi!
Maybe someone of the USA can help me.
Someone brought me once, from the uSA, a 2 piece from the usa made of soft cotton velvet material. (skirt with cardigan) like a model coat material.
I wear it so much (as I dont wear any model coats ) They wash so easily and are so comfortable and easy to wear.
I'd love to have another one or two but not sure how to get them. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about and were I could get them and how much they are If I have some more info I could get someone from the usa to buy them for me. (I live in Europe)
They are type of layered skirts with lace in between (or straight skirts)with matching tops/ cardigans . I have a black one and wouldn't mind two more in different collours.
Would be so happy if someone could help me were I could get these!!Thanks!

chen

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 11:47 am
Onehanesplace.com usually carries cotton knit or fleece (not velour) pull-on skirts and cardigans. I didn't see any online at this time; you may need to wait till the fall. They usually start showing fall merchandise in late summer.

rebeca

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 11:48 am
thanks for your reply!
Dont they sell them in jewish model coat shops?

chen

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 1:31 pm
First off it sounds like a winter item that wouldn't be available now, and second it sounds like street wear that would not necessarily be sold in a lingerie/loungewear type of place.

BTW, "Models coat" is a brand name with which not everyone is necessarily familiar. The generic term is housecoat, robe or loungewear.

ask chocolate moose-- I think she once metnioned she wears velour 2-piece skirt-and-top outfits to the office.

rebeca

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 2:01 pm
thanks, I think its a mid-season item.
Someone mentioned now that she knows what I'm talking about and she's going to try and mail me some pics Very Happy
she said they are called 2 piece model coat...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics