Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Lakewood-therapists/jewish board of family and children serv

amother

Post Thu, Dec 25 2014, 8:02 pm
does lakewood have a place like the jewish board of family and children services? its a place that has probably 95% frum therapists, psychiatrists, ? I need it. any information is greatly appreciated

debsey

Post Thu, Dec 25 2014, 8:38 pm
Yes. LCSC and CHEMED

amother

Post Thu, Dec 25 2014, 8:39 pm
chemed 732 364 2144

amother

Post Fri, Dec 26 2014, 9:33 am
[quote="debsey"]Yes. LCSC and CHEMED[/quote]

how are they diff? I am looking for good therapists and parenting groups . which would u say is best? not that the other isnt good.

debsey

Post Fri, Dec 26 2014, 9:50 am
amother wrote:
how are they diff? I am looking for good therapists and parenting groups . which would u say is best? not that the other isnt good.

When it comes to therapy, ya get what ya pay for........both are equal in their quality.

amother

Post Fri, Dec 26 2014, 9:56 am
do some research and ask a lot of questions. you are allowed to meet someone and then decide he/she won't work for you. don't be afraid to ask about their experience, who is their supervisor, what are their strengths, etc.

I found LCSC to be of lesser quality, and I have found chemed to have some outstanding therapists. Some of their therapists are also duds. you have to insist on getting someone good. they'll try to fit you in with the inexperienced ppl but if you insist and agree to a waiting list, you can find really good therapists at a fraction of the price of private.

amother

Post Fri, Dec 26 2014, 9:58 am
thanks so much amother above
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating