Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
A Reminder that Hashem is always there for us

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 10:24 pm
Today my car was at the mechanic, I was supposed to go straight from work to pick it up. I was leaving work a little late, and although the mechanic is only a few blocks away, it's not a good neighborhood and I was nervous to walk there after dark. My husband said he would pick me up after work and take me to get my car. Well, I'm ready to leave, the kids are already home and calling me, and dh says he can leave "soon". I wait a bit, call again, he says "soon". After an hour and a half of waiting, with the kids calling to every few minutes to complain that "we're starving" and "s/he is bothering me", my husband said that he really can't leave work for another hour. At that point I was really upset at him, tense because the kids were all upset and waiting for supper (I finally told them to just put up a pot of macaroni), there was no on else at work anymore to get a ride with and I realized I had no choice but to walk.

Now, this is a pretty bad neighborhood and I'm the type who is scared to walk at night from my front door to my car in the drive way, in my pretty safe neighborhood. So I was tense and upset and really, really nervous. I walk out the door of my office and there are two police officers walking right in front of me in the direction I was going. I was so relieved! I hardly ever see cops just walking in that neighborhood and so I really felt that Hashem put them there for me. They turned off about a block before I got to my destination and by then I wasn't nervous anymore, because I realized Hashem is really there watching me, even when I don't realize!

benny

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 10:45 pm
Beautiful!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational