Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Does anyone else LOVE Cards Against Humanity?
1  2  Next

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 10:43 pm
Frum friends of mine introduced it to us and now we can't stop playing. And I have learned so many interesting new things. Plus, we play the Canadian version which is a little more boring than the American one. I am thinking about buying depends for the next time we play. I have never had so much fun playing a game. I vaguely wonder sometimes if I should avoid playing with frum people but it was frum ppl who introduced us to it!

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 10:45 pm
Its a great game. Personally I get embarrassed reading the answers when certain people are around though.

nicole81

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 10:47 pm
I'm in shana rishona and DH and I love playing it together as a bonding activity on these cold winter nights.

Sherri

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 10:48 pm
nicole81 wrote:
I'm in shana rishona and DH and I love playing it together as a bonding activity on these cold winter nights.
Hey, I don't think I knew that. Mazel tov, good for you! Very Happy

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 10:50 pm
It is a crude tasteless game, that takes vulgarity to new heights.

I love it!! Yes

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:12 pm
I see I am in good company. Its my racously guilty pleasure!

DHY

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:18 pm
What is this game? embarrassed

marina

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:22 pm
nicole81 wrote:

Except you can't play w just two people. So you must be bonding with a few others in your Shana Rishona... How's that working out for you?

amother

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:22 pm
I just looked at their website. I am quite surprised that frum people play this game? isn't it embarrassing and inappropriate? you play with your friends or relatives and other adults?

marina

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:25 pm
I want to play this game in a mixed crowd bc my friends have husbands who don't know from such shtusim and my husband has friends whose wives would yell Oy Oy and run out of the room

Can I play this game with a mixed crowd?

marina

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:29 pm
amother wrote:
I just looked at their website. I am quite surprised that frum people play this game? isn't it embarrassing and inappropriate? you play with your friends or relatives and other adults?

I played with my mom and my sister and my daughter the other day. It was a multi generational family bonding experience. Just beautiful and heartwarming

amother

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:42 pm
nicole81 wrote:

This is all you and dh can think of to do during those cold winter nights? In shanah rishonah yet? Oy.

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 11:44 pm
amother wrote:
This is all you and dh can think of to do during those cold winter nights? In shanah rishonah yet? Oy.

what's your problem? Let her have fun. She is a newlywed.

IMHopinion

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 12:02 am
amother wrote:

Seriously, Amother?

wispalover

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 12:02 am
amother wrote:

Amother because you can't insult under your own SN I presume?

seeker

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 12:03 am
marina wrote:
Except you can't play w just two people. So you must be bonding with a few others in your Shana Rishona... How's that working out for you?

Most multi-player games can be modified to suit your needs. I'm sure they've figured something out.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 12:10 am
I am heartened to find that there are other's playing CAH.

My favorite card is d!ck Cheney.

Emotional

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 12:26 am
wispalover wrote:
Amother because you can't insult under your own SN I presume?

She's amother because she's embarrassed to make a tasteless & somewhat off-color joke under her screen name.

Now, can someone please explain this game to me? I've never heard of it and now I'm intrigued!

Dina_B613

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 1:02 am
Yes, I love it. '

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Feb 03 2015, 1:25 am
I have so many favorite cards but my husband came up with one that I hope to see in future editions. I can't say it here but it's hysterical. We should come up with a religious jews version. Who is in?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics