Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Tzivos Hashem
Previous  1  2

adorable

Post Fri, Jul 22 2005, 9:26 am
everuone should just know hat Tzivos Hashem is not only for lubavitchers it is for any jewish child, no matter the affiliation.
also, I hear that the museumis incredilbe. they have different rooms for different mitzvos/ yomim tovim. I heard that in the shabbos room, you crawl thorugh a massive challah and it smells like challa in there YUM!
I definetely is worth it. I always see buses of kids coming from all over, so there must be something good in there, plus they leave with an art project. adults enjoy it too.

Motek

Post Thu, Dec 29 2005, 7:29 pm
somebody, not Lubavitch, told me she took her kids this week (Chanuka vacation) and LOVED IT

she was so impressed! she mentioned the excellent layout, the terrific game show, how the kids LOVED decorating doughnuts

Pickle Lady

Post Sat, Dec 31 2005, 5:37 pm
I have taken my kids 1.5 year old and 2.5 years old to the museum. my 2.5 year old liked it. They have not finished the museum because one floor is not open yet. The museum also costs $10 for everyone over 2. BUT the nice thing is that the musuem is all jewish and has a nice kosher place to eat.

supermommy

Post Sat, Dec 31 2005, 5:55 pm
we took our dd when she was 1.5 and she had a blast. My dh and I also enjoyed it. But because it was on Pesach it was kind of funny seeing and smelling "challah". LOL

Motek

Post Sun, Feb 05 2006, 3:31 am
everybody familiar with the Superphone?

it has stories etc. for kids

the local number is 718-467-7800

Chani

Post Sun, Feb 05 2006, 4:38 am
Thanks, Motek. I'll check it out.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics